This year in order to maintain as much physical distancing as possible each class has been assigned their own entry and exit point in the school:
- The kindergarten class will use the doors next to the parking lot, the grade 1/2 class will use the doors at front of the school and the grade 2/3 class will use the doors at the north end of the school (where the ‘walkers’ used to line up).
- This year if your son/daughter walks to school and you are meeting them, you will need to come to their designated door. Please remember to wear a mask and maintain social distancing while waiting.
- If you need to pick your child up early or they arrive late you will need to call the school from outside and a staff member will accompany your child to meet you.
- Please ensure that we have accurate emergency contact information. This is very important, if your child becomes ill at school we will need to be able to get in touch with you right away.
- Students will need to bring everything in their backpacks to and from school. So, this will mean that their indoor shoes will travel back and forth with them. We also ask that you please send more than one water bottle as our water fountains are closed and please do not allow your child to bring toys from home.