Please plan to join us on Thursday, January 23rd at 4:00 p.m. at the Wilberforce school for an interesting and informative presentation. Ontario Autism Program (OAP) is holding an information session. Please join us to learn more about the New Ontario Autism Program and to meet your Autism Ontario Service Navigator. There will be time to ask questions after a brief presentation: Some of the topics covered are as follows:
- How do I apply for OAP funding? ·
- Who can help me submit my documentation to apply for the Childhood Budget? ·
- How can I find and select a qualified service provider? ·
- How do I reconcile invoices? ·
- What supports are available in my local community? ·
- What services and supports can I purchase under my Childhood Budget?